Breast Cancer String!

I am seriously contemplating the idea to special order some Big YoYo string in Pink/White and resale it having the proceeds going to Breast Cancer foundation. :slight_smile:

Then do it. However, I don’t think you’d make money. Why not just make a donation instead?

I don’t know. I am talking to the Big YoYo String owner and am convincing him to let me chalk up the price. Each ten pack will raise 5 dollars for the foundations.
Also, I am lower middle class, and only 15. If I raise only 20 dollars, it is suffice amount for me. I am tired of feeling selfish, and need to give back to my community. :slight_smile:

And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, 2 and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. 3 So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all; 4 for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had.”
Luke 21:1-4

One cannot look at the total dollar amount of any gift and conclude how substantial that gift truly is. Lexos is embarking on a very generous venture and counting coins in the end will not give testimony to the value of his gift.

Keep moving forward Lexos, yours is a wonderful idea. The size of his contribution can be determined by our participation in his project.

(M.DeV1) #5

As long as you don’t pull a Heath on us, I fully support you in this! :wink:

i think it’ll be a part of the GTO. Also, it’ll be up on ebay, so the money goes straight from your paypal to the foundation.

Let’s be careful not to begin to view others charitable intentions with a jaundice eye of suspicion because of the recent shortcomings of one individual.

And maybe it’s time we stop using Heath’s name as a synonymous verb for underhanded dealings.

R’Amen