Hopefully worth a read-through.

So i was trying to learn the trick “ninja vanish”, and you might know that the trick consists of basically creating a slack loop ad landing the yoyo into a GT. it was a very frustrating experience- the yoyo just landed on the string and made a trapeze. this happened over and over again. of course, the usual “I will never master this and my skill will never amount to anything” tights come through my head, until i realized something: I can land a trapeze. the average individual would blow a vessel if they just threw the yoyo down, let it sleep long enough to grab some slack, and ACTUALLY LAND THE YOYO ON THE STRING! this is an amazing experience, to think that i can do so much more and have the opportunity to be with so many different people, than others who have never even seen a yoyo do more than go up and down. with this being said, I would like to thank, first and foremost, Andre and all the guys at YYE who have helped me learn to land that trapeze. I would like to thank all the people on this forum, who have guided and supported me in yo-yoing more that some friends i see every week. I would like to thank Donald duncan and Pedro Flores for creating the modern era, and everyone else who has contributed so much to the greatest toy in the world. I still haven’t landed that darn Ninja Vanish, but i can say, without a doubt, that I have done what so many people have tried, but have never persevered enough to achieve. I have tamed the yoyo, and it has become something that i will never give up. Yoyoing is one of the things that I was put on this earth to do, and I thank God that he has given me the power of the yoyo.

3 Likes

:’( That was beautiful

But seriously, you made some good points.

Agreed. But the lack of paragraphing gives me a headache. :confused:

Good job. Really, that was touching :slight_smile:

Good job.

Any meets in your area? You’ll learn way more from people faster than from videos, mostly since you can get all the angles, get all the questions and get corrections faster.