Homemade FAST Yoyo Holder

Not really… more rubber band= more breakable places.

I did it too. Kim-Lan made a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJeDLJmUjBM

I’ll post pics of mine tomorrow.

Doesn’t it use as much rubber bands as yours does? :-\

I use two, like side by side, and you hook both of them on the yoyo, incase one breaks

Yeah, I see what you mean and I could do that if I had enough rubber bands, but I don’t. And Steven meant more secure as in more secure around the gap of the yo-yo.

Edit: Nevermind. I found some more rubber bands. Is it secure enough for you now? :smiley:

Whoa. That’s alot. I only have 1 and mine still works! What shall i do with mine now. Hey! Samad want to buy mine for $30.00?

~Steven

He said it wasn’t secure enough, so I made it secure. ::slight_smile:

If I did something like this, I would get killed in my school or people would call me wierd. Not that that’s a problem :P. It happens a lot. (Rubik’s Cubes, Yoyos, Use your imagination) Also, how do you take it off quick? I just put mine in my pockets. It works and its fast.

Well, in case you wanted a FAST yoyo holder…

BTW, Kim-Lan, I’m not in the credits!!! ;D… It’s okay.

How fast can you take it off?

I just made one
it takes me about 5 sec to take it off the holder and however much time you can put string on the yoyo

Just leave the string on.

my rubber band is very short so its hard to do that

Get the rubber bands that holds veggies together. :smiley:

Mine takes 2 seconds. Kim-Lan’s would take a bit longer i would think.

~Steven

Thats what I thought. Time to make a pouch instead and be a rebel!!!

It doesn’t take very long at all. Probably about as long as your guys’ unless you have a pretty small rubber band.

Thanks for the pictures kim! Really helped me with the rubber band placement. I might make one permanantly, if i can get an unused carabiner clip!

rsmod123, i could send you one of mine. I would have to do it in a week two days because i’m going to Florida in like 1 hour. I’m trying to get my last post’s in.

~Steven

Thanks for the offer! (i think?), but I’m in singapore, so i dont think you wanna send me anything (Shipping fees to here is like, so high?) ;D I’ll probably just buy one for like a dollar or two if i need to. :slight_smile: