Hmm, new yoyo?

Hi guys ;D. So, I’m torn between getting a C3 Halo, an Adegle Asteroid, and a Yoyofficer Aura.
I have $55 to spend, so yea I need help on deciding!

Also, DO NOT GIVE ME OTHER SUGGESTIONS UNLESS THEY ARE DELRIN 1A, OR THAT YOU WANT TO SELL ME ONE SUCH AS A SCEPTRE OR AN ALBINO LEVIATHAN. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR “Oh, you should get a DV888” AND SUCH >:(.

Thank you~s. ::slight_smile:

I am trying to get a YoYofficer Aura myself. I’m sure the shape would be compatible with my preferences.

Big range. You have a source for the Yoyofficer Aura? If so, let me know, I’d like to buy one.

I just got a Halo. I’m liking it. I like my DiBase more, but the Halo is really nice.

The Adegle Asteroid is amazing. Completely ignore the price on this, it plays up there with the Protostar and Northstar, which play up there in the range of $80+ metals, so the Asteroid is some serious play in an insanely low package.

I was gonna make some other suggestions, but you’re not into hearing it. I won’t waste my time, or yours.

That might get edited out(competitor’s store). I was going to buy one the other night but I was vacuuming my pugs and lost track of time. Then I remembered and I was too late. I got a Sky Walker from here earlier. That probably didn’t help!

They are all so different, it’s not a fair comparison. Is there anything about your style or what you have already and what you do and don’t like about stuff?

Not to be cheap, but the Asteroid is really good.

Okay, so. I want my first delrin that’s both cheap and well playing. But I also want an Asteroid because I sometimes yoyo on concrete and if I ding it, it won’t be as bad as a metal one. My playing style is I’d have to say, terrible. You csn check out my youtube, it’s YourBBQ. And for the Aura, it just looks sick as a flying pidgeon

Ah, we have the same play style.

You have different needs/requirements behind what you want to get. It’s just a bit too varied.

OK, starting with the Halo: I feel it’s priced about right for how it plays. It’s not cheap in my opinion, and it doesn’t play cheap. Well, it doesn’t play like the $55 it’s selling for, it feels like it plays $80-ish. I got mine at BAC. It has a different surface feel than my Half & Half. The H&H feels more “soapy”, where-as the Halo feels different, but still good. It looks narrow because of how the light hits it.

The Asteroid can be a bit aggressive. That’s OK. It’s still fun.

I can’t wait to get an Aura. I bet it’s a speed machine without the pricetag.

i got the Halo! JD was nice enough to give me a FREE PINK ADEGLE ASTEROID. I DID NOT ORDER THE ASTEROID, OR THE HI-CHEWS.

Dang there goes my sale!

Just kidding. Congrats. JD is an awesome guy I’ve gotten so much stuff from him I cant thank him enough.

Lol thanks. But it wasnt my money I spent, it was my mom’s >:)

The asteroid is good for 16 dollars. I think it’s to light and floaty. But it’s still fun! :slight_smile:

Oh, you should get a DV888

-.-

Trololol