Hitman vs Dark Magic

I know there are many threads on this topic, but it seems in most of them people just state which one they like more. If anybody has the either one of these could you tell me 1. Why you like it or dont like it 2. How responsive it is. If you have both or have tried both a comparison would be very nice. Im nearing the end of intermediate tricks (can do Braintwister and Mach 5, working on Split the Atom) so i would like to be able to play with a responsive yoyo for a little longer. Thanks.

the hitman and dark magic both came responsive for me

the hitman is smaller than the dark magic

in my opinion the hitman is a better grinder than the dark magic

i also think the dark magic is smoother

i would get the dark magic and thick lube (cause once your bearing breaks in the yoyo will be unresponsive) the dark magic is better in the long run

thanks for the reply

just wondering what you think would be better for playing responsive dark magic or hybrid hitman?

Just pick which yoyo you would like better and then get some thin lube to make it responsive.

u mean thick lube right?

I would choose the Dark Magic over the Hitman because the Dark Magic is way smoother. If you want it responsive, make sure you put thick lube on it and make the gap tight.

thanks for the help i just ordered a dark magic.

Oh that’s nice. Trust me you will be in love with the Dark Magic. ;D

That is the greatest reveiw EVER!!! :stuck_out_tongue: (hint hint, wrong section.)

you always say that to everyone, review section seems to be reviews aswell as help, atleast thats what i see.