Hitman Professional - YoYoFREAKS.com - JD NEW VIDEO 2011

YoYoFREAKS.com & JD release a fresh new video start off 2011…

It’s been over 7 years since my last video so I wanted to share with you that I still throw… Most people don’t see me yoyo much for real anymore, but I think it’s important as a judge at a contest, you know I can understand the tricks you guys are dishing out…Anyway… Enough Said… Let me know what you think of the new “Hitman Pro” video and hope you enjoy! Happy New Year!!!

http://yoyofreaks.com/

2 Likes

Happy new year JD, and that video is awesome! Effects, video quality, everything!

where the heck are the stalls

JD, the new face of P90X :smiley: See, you can get buff from yoyo’n!!!

JD, its good to see you in another vid, I love it. Can’t wait for my HMP to get here this week!!!

Wow, that was so sudden and unexpected… :o
Anyway, great video with nice editing there. ;D

Total win. Also nice and fresh. Seems this is so much different than the yoyo videos we see these days. Wish everyone took the time to do that. It’s why I don’t watch too many video’s these days. There are a few I do watch because they do take the time.

Your tricks are still JD tricks but in a 2020 time frame. So sweet.

good jod. :wink:

I flipped out when I found this.
Wondeful

The Tech King LIVES!!!

JD - great work on the HM Pro and the new video.
Good to see you around again.
Take care.

Really enjoyed watching this. Stellar job!

I am literally speechless. It takes me back to the time when I first saw your videos and was amazed, now, 2 years later, I see this and am no less amazed!

That’s some pretty wicked stuff over there. Loved the editing and the tricks!

i played the worlds edition and the inner area it dipped in to reduce string drag now the full run of it is flat. WHA HAPPA?

Language Warning Just a reminder.

i swear Every time we see u JD ur different style and looks :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t believe nobody even the mods haven’t pointed out yet that this is in the wrong section. :stuck_out_tongue:

Look at the guns on JD, would you question where he puts his posts?! :smiley:

But it’s still a video with yoyoing so…

On most yoyo forums, pros get to go around this rule. This is seen a ton on other forums if the player is a very top rated/well known thrower.

Nice vid JD! I nearly fainted when I saw that you had made a new vid, XD

1 Like