hitman pro or atmosphere help!!!

i am stuck between getting a hitman pro or a atmospere

they both fit my preferances but i have some questions

-it says atmosphere is for the player with 5a in mind does that mean its not the best for 1a.

-does the atmopshere really feel like a heavy rock, on and off the string.

-which in your opinion have you found better.

i’ve tried both, and i would say you should get the hitman pro. the atmosphere is a bit heavier than i like, but it’s still a good yo-yo. atmospheres great for 1a, but unless you like heavy yo-yo’s, get the HP.

I like the Atmosphere for 1A; doesn’t feel like a rock to me, but it is very heavy. Way more rim weight than the Hitman Pro (brass instead of aluminum, right on the edge, away from the axle), so it has the potential to outspin it and be less susceptible to tilting during fast play.

They’re very different yoyos, so I don’t have an opinion about which is better. I love how smooth the Hitman Pro is with the solid spin axle. My Atmosphere is pre-solid spin, but now that they come with the solid spin axle, I can’t speak to the smoothness. I like the rounded edges of the Hitman Pro more than the sharp edges of the Atmosphere. The Atmosphere grinds better with its textured plastic.

Good luck!

Remember, if you don’t like the weight of the Atmosphere, you can remove the caps to get within a gram of the Hitman Pro!

both can be used for 1a and 5a, but i like the atmosphere 4 5a, cuz it is heavy.