Hiroyuki Suzuki's Glasses

I totaly agree with you, I’m not saying don’t say your opinion. Perhaps I worded it wrong. Having an opinion is fine and expressing it is well within people’s rights but don’t be downright mean. I am not saying that you were but some people can be. Saying you don’t like something is fine, just don’t go to far as to insult them. Again, not saying that you did. Just my opinion.

Remember where I’m coming from with my opinion. I have a green mohawk. Sleeve of tattoos, dress in ripped band t-shirt s and camo pants. I’m used to insults, and it doesn’t matter what other ppl say, but they can voice their opinion.

Hey, I don’t exacytly fit the normal mold either, I’m 6" 3’, have a very long ponytail (longer hair than anybody at my school including girls (i graduated this year so im 18), and I allways wear a denim black vest. Hey saskabilly do you think that we are ever going to have our round two video battle, i dont.

Hahahaha. Off topic, but. No, I don’t think it looks that way. Sadly

Guys, you are being so narrow minded. if he wants to wear them, he can. so what if you dont like em. plus, japan does not have the same style as we do. how do we know we wont be wearing that in 5 years? Eh?

HAHA! Being narrow minded and having an opinion on ones fashion are two completely different things. Saying he shouldn’t wear those glasses because its just not right or he is wrong for wearing them would be narrow minded. All we said is we don’t like them and would never spend $700 on them. As far as wearing them in 5 years, for me anyway, it will never happen.

Why did you spend 100 dollars on a yoyo?

What’s funny is, you have no clue what my case is filled with. Most of my throws are $40 and UNDER!!! I own 1 throw that is $100 and my taxes payed for that. I don’t spend crazy money on yoyo’s like most, I have kids to feed. So please don’t compare Micky’s multiple pairs of $700 sunglasses to my 1 $100 yoyo. As far as “why” I spent $100 on it, because it was a Punchline and Guy is one of my all time fav throwers so it was for nostalgic reasons, not for fashion or to be cool. I yoyo for me, not to be part of some status quot. Fashions come and go, proving to be a waste of money, but a $100 yoyo that I will never part with, money well spent. Does that clear things up for you?

1 Like

Whatever, I hate you all, you’re wrong, Im right, nothings gonna change that, and you mine as well deal with it, for resistance is futile. It merely sharpens the blade.

:wink:

Back on topic, assuming I read the headline right…

…if they cost 10$, other people could wear them. duh.

In all honesty, that wasn’t funny.

1 Like

Exactly

It’s like when you guys pay for super expensive yoyos. You guys are putting down on Mickey because he has a lot of $700 LV glasses and shoes of the same price. It’s like when you guys freak out when there are no more Ti Walkers and when there’s a sale you’re willing to sell your body and soul just to get a titanium Skywalker.

Hypocrites.

lol yye=fail

too bad no one visits es or yoyoing anymore, those were legit. but you guys keep enjoying the trolling, it’s cute

1 Like

Who are you talking to?

1 Like

This thread is a joke.

Its his money. He can spend $700 on a pair of shades if he wants. In fact I have a pair of sunglasses that cost about $100, and I bought them new for $20. So maybe he didn’t pay $700 for them…

Does mickey make a thread about Saska’s Mohawk or Josh’s Green Hair?

Does ANYONE make a thread about anyone, and it ends up like this and nothing stupid was said? Nope.

People have different tastes. People have different lifestyles. Let them be, and stop getting your freakin’ panties in a bunch because Mickey is wearing sunglasses. This whole thread has turned into teams, and its quite frankly just silly. Because nobody is making an actual point.

Were A community. And more specific, YYE. This site was so chill back in the day. I can’t blame most of the OG’s from leaving. People forgetting that were supposed to be cool with each other. But people are just acting like six year olds.

I have no opinion on the matter, I feel indifferent about his shades.

So, to show you why this is a little silly I have made this

Mickey with his glasses: 8) Mickey without his glasses: :slight_smile:

Oh whats this?! He’s the same person?! Its yoyoing not a fashion show, I know stage presence and looking good is part of it, but don’t focus on just 4 inches of plastic. across his face. Focus on the fact that he is a beast.

3 Likes