Hiroyuki Suzuki's Glasses

Too bad i cant afford them just looked at the price lol

How much could super ugly shades be?

theyā€™re louis vuitton. theyā€™re like $700 for a pair of glasses. o.O

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

OMGā€¦ That is depressingly funny and pathetic at the same time. What kind of materialistic, status seeking person would sanely spend $700 on a pair of shades that honestly probably cost $5.50 to make

2 Likes

well maybe like $10, because theyā€™re probably polarized and what not. :stuck_out_tongue:
but yeah, I really donā€™t know. Itā€™s like paying $250 for a pair of ray ban aviators when I can go to pac sun, get a pair that looks the same but doesnā€™t say ray ban on them for $15.

I know what you mean. However the Wayfarer 2s look awesome. A buddy of mine got some and they are super sweet.

Lets look for the aoda of sunglasses :stuck_out_tongue:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264067_247922881890068_100000170754599_1196562_2652086_n.jpg

Look at me of course Iā€™d ware those thingsā€¦ If I was given them free of chargeā€¦ And I couldnā€™t sell themā€¦

I couldnā€™t agree more!!! The funny thing is, they look like bedazzled old man glasses you get @ the eye doctors, HAHAHA!!!

HAHAHA-shut the hay up

We all have our unique style and sometimes, we pay crazy amounts for the things that match out style. Wether it be shoes, clothing, sunglasses whatever, face it, you have expensive stuff to express who you are. And the sunglasses are Mickeyā€™s, donā€™t put down a guys style and choice of buying just cause it doesnt match your own.

And also, I believe He is sponsored by LV at least that is what I have heard so he probably aint paying full price for those.

So whatever,

J

3 Likes

Hey, if youā€™re willing to pay a ridiculous amount for clothing/apparel/accessories that most people would consider overpriced crap, then more power to you. Go ahead and waste your money. Just donā€™t be surprised when people inevitably make fun of you for dressing like Stevie Wonder is your fashion consultant.

1 Like

Itā€™s so easy to play the ā€œhey, letā€™s all get along and agree with everybody!ā€ Card. Not everyone has to agree all the time.

1 Like

If its your style great. If it isnt great. [/thread]

If those sunglasses are your ā€œstyleā€, then maybe you should have a thicker skin when people make fun of you for being such a blatant fashion victim. Because anyone who dresses like a 23rd century rodeo clown should expect to get heckled for it. It comes with the territory, IMO.

1 Like

Not in Japan where their style views are different.
:wink:

Hey, people who see us yoyoing and ask how much we spend on them say the same thing, ā€œwow thatā€™s a waste of money why do you do thatā€. So just remember that little fact. Allways be considerate.

1 Like

There is a difference between something that you wear (even if questionable) and something that you can use and have fun with daily. All I know isā€¦ I wouldnā€™t buy those glasses (or wear them)ā€¦ I got better things to spend a ton of money on, like college.

This is true but there is no reason to dis someone elses style or lack there of (in some peopleā€™s opinion), just say you like it or you donā€™t. No more no less.

So what you are saying is we shouldnā€™t have an opinion for the sake of being considerate? Sorry, canā€™t do it. Some of his glasses are UGLY, not all of them, but some are. If thatā€™s inconsiderate, so be it, but its my opinion and I will not silence it. John said it best, people need thicker skin. Learn to roll w/ the punches, because Iā€™m sure Micky could care less if we like his glasses or not.