HiDRA NXG by iYOYO - 2023 Updated Powerful Wide Version!

Hidra_NXG_Feature

iYoYo’s HiDRA is designed as the next step for those advancing from beginner yo-yos. Its powerful metal construction sets it apart from standard plastic models, showcasing the true allure of full metal yo-yos.

The innovative design focuses on efficiently harnessing and maximizing the unique power derived from metal, with features like a large response pad area and a deep concave shape for reduced string-body contact during tricks, resulting in a longer and more stable sleep.

Hot-Pink-HiDRA-NXG Hot-Pink-HiDRA-NXG-02 Hot-Pink-HiDRA-NXG-03

In the 2023 update (NXG), the model has been widened, significantly improving the success rate of string placement tricks and enhancing overall maneuverability for smoother yoyo control.

11 Likes

Nice! I’ve been waiting for this one. :grin:

Heck yeah this looks fantastic!

Okay I love this green yellow blue fade beach looking colors. Sweet!

some HiDRA NXG lovinnn :heart:

this yo-yo is a sleeper for sureee :crazy_face::fire:

7 Likes

Bro that combo is so cleannn !!!

1 Like

I want to get one eventually. I like both my iYoYo shooting star and passion a lot. The one with the green to blue fade is so sick.

I was so excited to see this release! I have a couple of the original Hidras, and they’re fantastic. I’m pretty sure that throwers who are far better than me would say that the originals are an older design that’s a little on the slow side and not very competitive. But I love them, as their width makes it easier to hit the string while you’re learning new tricks and they have a comfortable shape. Surprisingly, they’re pretty good for fingerspins and the DNA even though they don’t have a dimple. The steep angle of the inner cup guides your finger into the smaller recessed circle which locks your finger in place. I find them to be pretty versatile yoyos, so getting an updated version of an already great yoyo is pretty exciting.

2 Likes