Hey Guys

Yeah but he has it coming when he didn’t enchant his door!

-______________-

So you obviously won’t mind if I get on that server and steal everything in your house and what your house I made of then, because if you didn’t want me to do that you’d make your house out of obsidian and have a piston door with a 9 combination lock and several iron doors behind that also with combination locks.

I mean, you have it coming, your house isn’t made of obsidian, so that makes it right to steal your hard work. Right?

actually you can because I put a sign on my chest and furnace so you cant take anything from it lie if your not me. Also yoyoavenger said it was okay if I built there or where he showed me the area.

Abby that is not ok. I do not lock things, because if someone takes them, then they will BE BANNED, and my stuff will be replaced by mods

Abby, u may get banned.

Which mods were amused?

I don’t know if they were mods. One guy had his name in yellow. Looked pretty legit.

No. That’s wrong. What I understand by what you are saying is that, by your logic, it’s okay for you to punch someone in the face, because they’re not wearing a mask, so they have it coming to them?

1 Like

The illogical words that Abby is typing is scaring me. :frowning:

yeah I’m feeling very naïve if that explains anything but on a good side if I get banned there are plenty more severs so I don’t find it a big deal if I get banned from 1 server and when or if I get banned I learned my lesson simple as that. However I am going to be a little more careful on this server. and I guess I wont be so much of a troll on it either.

Was it arch? I think yellow is builder.

Hey yoyoavenger, what do I have to do to place blocks?

Get out of spawn your still in spawn that’s why. Earlier I was having fun being on the spawns border.

U are in the spawn. Goes out pretty far. Ask if any1 can TP you outta there.