"Here's To The Future!" new 1a video starring Zammy!

New 1a only video starring Zammy! July. 2010. 1a. Duncan <3.
Thanks go out to the following people: Adam Brewster, Brad Moss, Gavin Lent, Charlie Rich, Eric Tranton, Gary Couch, Corbin Higly.
Enjoy! I’ve been working hard on the side for the past 6 months on 1a.

~Z

ps-throw duncan!

Great job Zammy! I really like your 1a. Crazy and fast like Augie Fash, but innovative and creative like Yuuki Spencer. Very cool video. :slight_smile:

~Jump

And why has Duncan not picked you up yet?!?!?!?!

Also, what band is playing in this vid? Sounds familiar.

5th Hour Hero maybe?

I’m not sure why when it comes to that, but I’m determined that someday I shall be apart of the team. :slight_smile: Anyways, The band is called “Heartsounds”. Check them out on myspace or youtube sometime, they are quite an amazing band.

Awesome video Zammy! :smiley: Makes me want to throw some Duncan. :slight_smile:

Its good to see Epitaph signing more fast, fun, punk again!!! They were haven’ a bad run there for a few years.

this brightend up my boring day!

that is quite possibly the furthest thing from punk

can you please… PLEASE make a tutorial for Pathos and the last trick… pretty please

I’m sorry, “pop” punk! Is that better?!?!

Well, Zammy, i see your creative mobious has worked its way into 1A! Very well done! i love how technical this is!!!

Liked it! Very well done!

Zammy, I’m pretty sure that Adam Brewster, You, and, because I am incredibly vain, me have the best names for tricks. :smiley:

Agreed. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, thanks for watching and commenting. always appreciate it.

I’ve been told by quite a few people I have a knack for naming tricks…this video had made up words from positive influences…such as "Optimare"is obviously paying respect to “Optimism”.

Yeah, Heartsounds has a more pop punk sound to it, not the itty grittyness. I love them.

My 1a seems to have always had a influence from my moebius, since that is my natural style of throwing. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Unforntuatly, I tend to not make tutorials. I’ll be posting it on Sector Y soon as a direct download.

~Z