Heres My Attempt At Designing a 20$ Plastic Yoyo

I mean, selling out that much stock quickly isn’t a bad problem to have, haha. Congrats on yet another successful release, keep killing it.

1 Like

So whos getting one at Worlds?? Yoyoexpert booth should have them :o

I will probably get one! :smile:

Any new colors coming soon? I already got a couple of skyvas but I’d really like a blue :wink:

We’ll have the same three colors from the original drop at Worlds.

Can’t finger spin but still might cop

Nice little Skyva update!

Worlds was crazy!

Yoyoexpert shipped out half of their shipment to the venue in Cleveland - but they sold out the VERY FIRST DAY! Was insane. They then shipped over the rest and they also sold out almost immediately on the Friday. What an incredible contest - clearly a very successful one for the Skyva.

Another really cool thing was that a lot of beginners came up to me with this yoyo. And many of them not even having thrown sideways before were asking about fingerspins. I got them fingerspinning in like 10 minutes. That was such a cool experience and definitely a confidence builder for them too.

Anyway after that insane Worlds fiasco Yoyoexpert has them back in stock! Beginner or pro, its just a fun every day carry around. I carry it almost every day - even over my healthy stock of $300 titanium yoyos…

Much love!
Jeff

Put one on order today Jeff, looking forward to trying it.

Trust me I can’t either, but with this it’s so easy that I feel like it’s cheating and made me feel bad ;D

I’ve thrown mine daily since I got it a couple weeks ago. Best injection molded plastic yoyo to date.

Its a great yo.I bought the white one.Great throw.
Thanks for putting the time and effort to make it a yoyo.
BNz’

Looks nice. Might pick one up after I have enough money to get the superstar

Very nice work. Good job!