Here....At Yoyo Expert....there are 9 Ti 888's Left

The shill angle. Am I “shilling” Ti 888’s. Don’t care. 9 left. When they’re gone, I swear to You, this post will go away into the archives and a couple of people will have the craziest, unrepeatable, throw in their pocket.

3 Likes

My whole point after my other post was (rightly) pulled down…is these are gonna’ be gone. Relegated to rich idiots who will probably just tell people that they have one and never play with it…Like me…who bought 3…but in my defense…I have one that I will carry 'til I die…and NOTHING coming out in the future will pull it out of my pocket. Take an honest look at these. Please.

LOL…OK…that was cool. I’ll finish the Titanium 888’s I’m doing in this other thread and disappear.

YYE also has those Vegas Skylines

3 Likes

Yep…good call. They are wonderful.

1 Like

Let’s go. How good are You in this forum situation. I’m betting I will exit this thing with two of the coolest titanium 888’s…the most beautiful modded 888x on the planet…and I can make You look like an idiot. 4 days 'til the yoyo’s are done and I disappear forever. Check the boards…I’ve started.

Are you trying to get banned?

I tried defending you earlier in a thread that got deleted…but man, I don’t like the way you’re going about things here today.

Not cool.

3 Likes

Apologies were made in a private message…and I’m ALMOST, ALMOST done here…so no…don’t wish to be banned…4 days…everything with be done…I will be gone…and TheHelveticaScenario is a tough act to follow.

I will say, he is probably a moderator…and he can change anything You write. Alter Your post titles…Alter post titles…Remove them…and basically stomp around saying anything he wants…altering anything he wants…not the dude You want to get into a pissing contest with.

a piece of advice: don’t make 2 different threads in less then 3 days about a yoyo. maybe make one about discussing the yoyo. like say, “888 discussion”. it is not advised to make a bunch of threads about one little thing

Spamming

Profanity

more Profanity

do i dare say more?

:neutral_face:
i am not trying to make you mad i’m just saying, doing all of this stuff could get you banned, and i don’t want anyone to get banned i want people to stay active in the community. i want people to feel welcome, and have a good time, such as i did. if you feel offended in any way please PM me privately

2 Likes

Almost, almost done. If I get banned, I get banned. Came here on Christmas 2019 day to show You guys how to mod and truly go nuts on an 888. I had the best one in the world in that purple 888x with the Dif ceramic and the two fully ceramic side bearings. These Ti 888’s are something bonkers. Banned. So what. These yoyos are it…this whole thing is idiocy…4 and 500 dollar yoyos…I just have a few of the best in the world in my pocket…wanna see them finished? Sure. If not…then not. Ban me. I really couldn’t care.

This still makes me laugh. I chartered a Gulfstream G450 to get to California with this girl who was a friend of mine December 20th…and here I am talking about being banned on a yoyo site. Unreal.

1 Like

i just think it unwise to use profanity, and spam people, and make new threads about one yoyo. i love that you enjoy the 888 so much, it brings me much joy. but i just think you should tread carefully, especially around them park benches.

6 Likes

Sure…I think it was 22,000 to go to Cali and back to Vegas private…but Yoyo expert may ban me. It will be hard…but I think I will live…and I have those three 888’s. …but…the park bench comment…was MAGIC…Dude…You are just the best…I can’t tell You how much I loved that.

Am giving that 888 to somebody here. He’s pretty psyched. Goes out tomorrow.

Dude your shilling hard. :joy: Almost harder than some of these people shilling crypto. :sweat_smile: Did YYF pay you for this? Are you actually Ben? :laughing:

1 Like

LOL. No…ain’t Ben…but he was nice enough to give me the hubstack bearing size. 5x10x4mm so I could buy the $56 Peekabbo5 bearings for those two Ti 888’s. Shill. I love it. Got mine…I will eat the namecalling…because in a few days they will gone.