Help

Does anyone know a really good way to get a yoyo out of a garbage disposal that is stuck on?

I really need quick help, because I can hear my Majesty getting destroyed… Plz help!!! Respond AsAp.

There’s a plug for the disposal under the sink. Maybe a switch. Start there. Unless this is April fools. In that case, just reach in and grab it.

Kill the power to the disposal. Might have to unplug it or turn off a power breaker. I think April fools to tell the truth. :wink:

Most garbage disposals are equipped with moisture sensors that make the blades stop immediately if anything skin-like touches them. The issue was patched in the last 4.5.1 firmware update.

Just reach in and grab it.

Thanks a lot. Now I can’t yoyo until the doctors sew my left pointer and middle fingers back on.

I hate it when they say the patch it but they don’t actually. Or maybe my disposal is running 4.4.9?

Oh I did that once, it squished my whole arm, I was stuck there for half an hour! AF

This begs the question,

HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE?!?!?!

XD

points to calendar

points to post

HOW!?!?!?

Well, my hand stopped bleeding. I haven’t lost more than 3 gallons so I should be good right? Only 2.

Will a bandaid put my finger back on?

That and superglue.

or bacon.

Bacon fixes anything.

Uhhh… the average adult only has 1 gallon…