___help!___

Cake, I thought it looked great, lol throwback to Gentry music.

Only comments I will make is that you could have let the video run a little longer

2 Likes

ok thx! but lol ill reshoot maybe i kinda already submitted it

1 Like

yeah my evals where bad, I tried a lot of zoning this time

2 Likes

horizontal will add alotta clicks

2 Likes

It was quite an abrupt finish, hope they don’t think you dropped the yoyo after the shot or something because it stopped immediately as you caught it.

If you get what I mean

2 Likes

yeah… i think itll be ok hopefully…

2 Likes

As long as the last frame is with the yoyo in your hand it should be ok😂

3 Likes

just tell @ColinBecko and he will make sure its all good

2 Likes

@ColinBecko has seemed to be afk since the stream yesterday

1 Like

tbh tho this is my first contest ever so this is just a test lol (even tho entering costs 15$)

1 Like

@Legit_yoyostrings do you have a tips for this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HePbsZnCWeE
especially the first slack wrist part where u whip the slack over

1 Like

don’t over think it and practice, this trick took me a month for me to get it down to the point where I didn’t have to think about it, its kinda one of those tricks that take time

1 Like

yeah i cant grab the slack that comes over in time to whip it under the yoyo

1 Like

give me a few minutes to think of how to help you

1 Like

so the first things is do the trick really slow and I mean really slow next give the slack time to come around

1 Like

As long as the yoyo is back in your hand at the end of the clip, you’ll be ok, even if it is an abrupt ending. Let me know if you have any other questions!

3 Likes

just know that I am not the best at helping people at tricks lol

1 Like

@ColinBecko i did ask in another thread if i were to resubmit a freestyle how would i do it?

1 Like

just replied!

2 Likes

i did notice that @YoYoJoe1 did move his hands like right abrubtly with the yoyo a little

1 Like