HELP: What to get, Mutant DNA or Trident?

Hello people,
I’m looking to buy a good yoyo, I have narrowed it down to the Trident and Mutant DNA. I cannot decide on which to get. I have asked many people but it’s 50-50%. So if you know if one is better than the other, please reply, or just say your opinions.

I am wondering why pick those two to pick between. One is organic shaped and one is V, one is definitly going to be more stable than the other…what made you want the DNA, is the question that most comest to my mind.

The trident is long spinning, V shaped, no stacks, very stable and good at horizontal…the DNA has stacks (just a tiny bit of vibe with those), organic shaped, spins longer due to weight, not as stable due to stacks and shape, and also not that good at horizontal. The trident will be faster than the Mutant dna also, if that concerns you.

You have one good competition yoyo and one Ok-ish yoyo with stacks. I would definitly go with the trident by far that is for sure. Not insulting you in asking why you want the dna but it just seems like to very diffrnet yoyos to pick from. Also what kind of play are you interested in, ie: speed demon, slow, technical, all about flow? We need more information as well to better ensure that you will get the yoyo that will meet your needs.

I would go for the DNA because it is a lot more stable than you think, have you ever played a normal DNA? smoothest fastest yoyo I have. The mutant DNA may slow it down but its purposely that way because it is meant to be more stable and long spinning. It all comes down to shape preference.

After meditating deeply over this topic and contemplating the specs, shapes, costs, colorways and the fact that we know virtually nothing about your preferences, I reached enlightenment and have the following information for you.

Yes, you should get one of those.

if you have narrowed it down to those two you should get a tiwalker

I love my MDNA’S, but I don’t have experience with the Trident. I have heard good things on them but if it were me I would get a Mutant! Chances are your leaning towards one so go with your gut!! :slight_smile:

trident

DNA’s are terrible. when compared to the trident. the trident goes fast. I mean FAST. It can do anything. It is my favorite yoyo. The best yoyo I’ve ever played.