DNA dilemma

so heres my problem, i got a pre-pro DNA a while back and love it, it fits my style and prefrerences effortlessly. im looking for a neww yoyo, ya know “to change things up abit”. but i have enough money to get a full production DNA and iv always wanted one, plus the DNA is discontinued so there running out of stock. so my choices are:

1. get DNA and wait till i have enough money to get some new stuff
  2. get new CHEAPER yoyo and some bearings and string, but most likely never get DNA cause idk when the next time im going to have this much $ will be.

The only difference between them is the annodization and lazer engraving. I would satin the pre pro and get something different. You could get an 888 to kind of keep the shape of the dna but dna’s are a lot bigger. I would get something new. OOOR You could get a used Dna cheaper off of the BST.

wat he said bro u already have that one and i would recomend an 888 (maybe the one im selling/trading?)

iv already decided not to get another DNA but i would definitely not get n 888, i dont like 888’s. i like bigger (full sized) yoyo’s.

I would say get a Superstar.

supahstah :smiley: