Help! What’s your #1 Competition Throw?

Good point! That might be the first real bimetal (alu/steel) that actually won worlds?

If I share my comp videos then you will share yours? or do you compete at all? I horribly misunderstood a simple joke lol.

ok heres mine, its really unclean

8 Likes

I was expecting noodles, I am disappoint

4 Likes

sike this is my comp video

7 Likes

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Hiroyuki Suzuki won 1A with the Anglam (alu/titanium) in 2012.

Hajime Miura took 1st in 3A in 2014 with the sOMEThiNG Phaser.

Tessa won the women’s div in 2017 with the CLYW Kodiak.

I didn’t go through the rest of 3A or 5A yet but there’s probably a few more. And of course this doesn’t mean you need to have a bimetal to compete on, but I wanted to dispel the myth that they aren’t being used by world champions.

7 Likes

Takeshi won with a palpitation in 5a, maybe more than once. I don’t remember the dates.

5 Likes

Clearly bi-metals aren’t necessary to win a national or world title, but that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t be great yoyos for doing so. It probably just means that those rare few players who have won titles simply have a personal preference for monometals, and their skills are such that the (potential) difference in performance isn’t a big enough factor to matter.

3 Likes

OOOOOOH, That’s you? I have seen you everywhere in youtube comments, I have seen the freestyle before, I didn’t knw who “Noodles” was.

4 Likes

share yours share yours share yours

2 Likes

2sick blockade :heart_eyes:.