HELP split the atom

i’ve been stuck on split the atom for a week now. i looked at other people’s questions on split the atom and there haven’t the same problem as me and other people tell them their threading their right string. I did split the atom again and im looking to see if im threading in the right string but im not im threading the left string and its still wrong.

HELP
thanks

jyo97

sorry i mispelled some of it

ill repost it again

i’ve been stuck on split the atom for a week now. i looked at other people’s questions on split the atom and their having the same problem as me and other people tell them their threading their right string. I did split the atom again and im looking to see if im threading in the right string but im not im threading the left string and its still wrong.

Not sure what you changed and please don’t double post. Also, if the other people had the same problem, why post this?

because the other topics didnt help him

when you underpass onto the left string dont let anything go keep you finger beetween the string and psh back this is a video that help me when i was learning it

Not threading the left string is your problem. Your second string pass should be threading the string closest to your left. (Or to your right if you happen to be a left-handed thrower.)

What exactly is going wrong?

ok 1st of all Brian or all those numbers(lol not trying to make fun of you) he said they haven’t not having
he’s having trouble with the second threading.
you thread the string on you left and from there you go into a type of braintwister roll watch the video again and youll get it

im still not sure what your asking pm me and mayby i can help