HELP! New Bearing!?!?!

i have a dv888 splash editition and i want to purchase a new bearing, i need help on deciding which one to get. i was thinking about the dif-e konkave bearing or the crucial grooved bearing if you guys can help me on which one i should get thatd be great thanks.

Just use your stock bearing. Buying a new bearing will not solve anything. New bearings do nothing that the stock will not do. They all do the same thing. dv888’s are fine with the stock bearing

3 Likes

QFT
the only time I’ve bought a bearing was a ceramic KK a few weeks after I started out. Little did I know, it was completely unnecessary. :confused:

or if you NEED to buy a bearing, go with a one drop 10 ball. they’re great.
Or if you don’t mind spending a bit more, I hear great things about the terrapin X bearings.

1 Like

I think you should get the one, you know, the one installed in the yoyo right?

Thanks for the good words.
I do have the size C in steel too, way less, great spin.

I can’t answer for what a KK feels like, but I will say when I put a center trac in my Dv888 (I had a spare just lying around) it made it really slippy. The YYF bearing is one of the best bearings for this yoyo.

Like the others said, you don’t have to buy a new one. But if you really want to, buy a koncave bearing.

well I think a KK is good for begginer (because I use it when I was learning for longer spin time) but it sometimes snags. The stock bearing will do just fine…