If you want smaller

I’d go for Few and Far Between the Vow
Also D bearing

Very similar to a rso SS D Mini bowl
Which is also awesome, but more expensive

4 Likes

I vote bowl 303.

2 Likes

Interesting feedback, Koi is intended to be one of the best performing organics with tons of power and stability. The prototype was V combined with O but the production is fully O without V shape cause we don’t want to bring the V shape in it. It is our best selling monometal and sold-out multiple runs. However personally out of the Koi series, Ti Koi is my favorite by far. I am not an O fan at all but I really like the Ti Koi and imo nothing comes close to it for giving u a Organic feel while with great performance.
Not to mention AL Koi is the daily driver of our play Ryota Komatsu, multiple Asia Pacfic finalist and online world yoyo contest finalist.

6 Likes

Why not?

2 Likes

I like more cut throat V shape extreme yoyos haha. I also yoyo abit fast sometimes. Oh and I do horizontal sometimes too and like it.

4 Likes

I like Vs and horizontal too, but the floaty feel of a good O can’t be beat after a long work day.

Thanks for taking the time to reply on this thread! As I said earlier I personally really enjoy my aluminum koi very much. It’s my favorite organic in my collection currently. And though I really appreciate everyone’s feedback and all the recommendations for the 303 bowl, I still went ahead and ordered the ss koi instead last night. So it’s already on the way. The thing that swayed my decision was the size, d bearing and the fact that I already know I like the koi. But a big big factor was the price. I will also say to everyone who recommended it I do still fully intend on grabbing a 303 bowl as well when I have more extra cash! Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Have you played At Design Lab’s Zero? 'Cuz that thing kills, dude. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is true and I appreciate all kinds of shapes now after joining yoyofriends. As a company I realize we can’t just keep doing V shapes. That is why we started doing W,H,O etc. People might like it or hate it but tbh I never believe in specializing. We want to do all shapes, all material and all price ranges, we hope there is a yoyofriends yoyo in the lineup for everyone.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Hope you like it!

2 Likes

I have 3 mono metals from yoyofriends now all different shapes. The shortcut, paragraph, koi. Love them all.

2 Likes

That is true, especially after a long table tennis session for me, but my tricks are abit janky and not that flowy, sadly that is just the way I play yoyo. When I am tired I grab a tachyon and let the yoyo teleport across for me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Teleport should be a YYF yoyo name for sure.

C3 already claimed the name before

1 Like

do RSO even do reruns ?