Help me find me perfect yoyo =) ive got preferences

ive definetally thrown a metal before

I definitely say Genesis. And Ape is right about the Superstar, besides my offstring yo-yos, it is the largest yo-yo in my collection that I play with. It is larger than a New Breed, Peak, etc.

new breed or jamboo

The Bully is a really great choice! My opinion is obviously biased, though. If I were to recommend one besides the Bully, I would say Genesis. Go with what you think looks cooler.

Whoops. Sorry everyone. My bad. It is full sized. :stuck_out_tongue:

What kinda Response do you like? Plain Dead or some response? Grinds in the picture or stacks. YYF has a good selection in the 60 - 120 range. Its all in what you like. Its hard to just guess from a photo how its gonna feel in the hand which is why borrowing a few from friends or if you have a local store, try some out first.
Whats your favorite FEEL-Play-Fit in Your HAND yo right now?

Repsonse: dead perferably sili pads or silicone
Grinds: definetaly
Slacks:im not so great at them so i want something thats forgiving
Friends around my area that yoyo :1-2 i have only kept in touch with one though but i could try his dv888
STORE?!?: i think that there will never be contest nor store in Utah so that sucks for me :’(
as for the last thing you said i think that the pgm-g5+is my fav that fit in my hand but for comfort wise it would have to be the pgm

so ive narrowed it down to these three
Genisis-bully-dv888

Genesis looks like its good for 5A but so is the bully it depends on which shape you like beeter. According to your price range go with the bully.