Next purchase.

Ok so I’m looking to buy a new yo and I just can’t decide. At the IYYO I tried a bunch of yoyos and I loved em but yeah. So here we go:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    50-52 mm.
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    H shape, angular.
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Pads and silicone.
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    Nope. Just cleaning the bearing.
  5. Does color matter?
    Nah.
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    Whips, techy stuff, sucides.
  7. What is your price range?
    Around 100.
  8. What is your skill level?
    Advanced/Expert
  9. What weight is ideal?
    62-68 grams

Yeahp.

I would say, if you can find one, a Catch 13. Possibly Frantic but that isn’t really H Shape.

you probably need to specifify a little more. You have a very wide range of yoyos.

Fixed.

with that, I would say A skyy chaser, a swirly, a P2 or a DV888. Maybe a superstar, but that may be to big.

I wouldn’t say a C13 because They are unstable and very unforgiving because of the extreme shape

Have you actually played one? Yes it’s somewhat unforgiving on a bad throw, but when you don’t have a bad throw the heavens meet and it’s super stable and smooth.

what about width

I recommend the Hectic. It’s my favorite throw.

If you can find one, definitely the Genesis. My fav yoyo. Highly recommend it.

Sorry but you guys should recommend yoyos because they fit his preference, not because you like them. The Genesis is quite a bit bigger at 56 mm. Hectic might be good though.

Yes it is but It fits almost all of his other preferences. And since on his wants list he has a GM2 there, which is just like the Genesis, I figure he could get over that 4mm in difference.

the axiom

Bulldog.

PGM?

PGM= big, round and $30
his preference= small, angular around $100

See the distinction :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, but it is good.

So is a Bigyo. Doesn’t fit his preference though.
So is a Journey, Lyn, Counter Attack, Die Nasty, etc., etc., etc.

a BigYo is offstring… and it is BigYo2.

BigYo can be used for 1a. People normally don’t call it BigYo2 because it’s basically a second run BigYo. If you want to call it BigYo2, then excuse me because I have to go play my M12.

nonono, people actually call it BigYo2 because it goes with. it doesn’t have a number before the “2” so it goes. others with the metals call it the “second-run” because it already has a number infront of it.