What should i get for my next yoyo???

I am look at a new breed, PGM, Counter attack, BOSS, Genisis 135 or anything that you think best fits my preferences.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Anything really just no bigger than a new breed
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    Round butterfly, h shpae or flat rims
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    K-Pad, silicone or oring
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    Maintain, not a modder
  5. Does color matter?
    nope.
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    technical, lacerations slacks and whips
  7. What is your price range?
    0- 120
  8. What is your skill level?
    Master
  9. What weight is ideal?
    66 grams to 70

Thanks
Giz-z-yo

That’s a pretty wide set of preferences there…

Hmmm…

I say Genesis!
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/87/YYF-Genesis-135

1 Like

Thanks JM you put alot into this forum and someday its gonna pay off!

If you get the BOSS, you will fall in love with it. Literally. But… If you like big yo-yo’s get the Genesis, if you like undersized yo-yo’s, get the BOSS. If you want something with a PGM body, but heavier and smoother, go for the Counter-Attack.

cool

It already has, I like helping people. Not to mention, I have gained SOO much knowledge about yo-yoing from everyone here. We really do have the nicest community here.

1 Like

Yeah dude, you aren’t very picky so I would recommend going with whatever looks cool that you find for a good price.

A Genesis is an awesome throw that easily outperforms most $150+ yoyos, so that is definitely something for you to think about!

thanks DYonch thats good to know about the genisis

i have a bully and i say go for that but if u want a similar shaped yoyo, go for the dv888, its $40 cheaper :stuck_out_tongue:

A YoYoFactory Counter Attack for sure! Great feeling plastic with superb spin times!

I already have the Dv888 lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I love my boss… but i would recommend general-yo 5star. It’s still by far my fav yoyo. I got the last one at nation but i think there are still a few left at theyostore.

im an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going with JM on the Genesis. But if not the Genesis. BOSS because it is rounded but has h-shape rims.

Those preferences are just so wide.

SKYY Chaser
Eneme
MayheM
Vendetta
Meteor

Garsh there’s so many, you have to choose one yourself.