Help an old man w/ music

Oomph without being dance? maybe check out Muse.

As far as snobbery goes, you have to check out Ulver, a lot of their albums sound completely different, so check out a few before deciding. I enjoy: Perdition City, Shadows of the Sun, Blood Inside, and Theme from William Blakes the Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Todd Agnew, MeryMe, Need to Breath, Sidewalk Prophet. Yeah none of these are electronic but you know

Ulver is awesome.

I say leave all the new music alone and get more Billy Joel!

Daft Punk’s “Discovery” album is a lot of fun. Come on guys this has to be one of the best albums of the 2000’s

:smiley:

1 Like

All of buckethead’s albums are awesome…I do agree with the slower music for certain styles…I love Buckethead…He is probably one of the best guitarists ever, and none of his albums sound even remotely repetitive. And that’s saying a lot, considering he has made 40 albums since 1992, and 5 eps/special releases.

Awolnation’s Megalithic Symphony is an amazing album, along with some of the mixes from Back From Earth.

Middle Brother is an excellent band (Blood and Guts is probably one of their better songs. Wilderness is good too.).

The Black Keys are awesome.

The NEW My Chemical Romance has a lot of pretty sweet singles (Sing, Nanana).

Sabrepulse is fantastic. (We are Hi-Speed Tour Mix)

Shiny Toy Guns has a lot of Synth action going on in it. (Ricochet, Money for that, Ghost Town)