:-\What is the most perfirmancing yoyo between Hectic and dark magicfor 1A stile?? :-\
it all depends on preference i have never played the hectic but i love my dark magic.the hectic is a diferent shape while the dark magic is more “normal” butterfly shape.but people say the hectic dead smooth.so it all comes down to preference.good luck picking your new yoyo hope i helped.
Answer these questions to the best of your ability and we will help find the right yo-yo for you!
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
If you are just asking for opinions, I think the Dark Magic is a better choice for beginners because of the adjustable gap. However I did fall in love with the Spec bearings that YoYoFactory uses.
Dark Magic = big
Hectic = small.
What’s so funny? I’m not catching it here.
I know, I was thinking that… but no one mentioned it, and it sounded random.
hectic, because it’s a metal and will last longer the play is not that bad either. but the dm does perform.
Some other people already said this, But it’s preference. The DM is big and heavy. Hectic, Small and light,