haybussa Vs. fiesta

i whant to get into off sting and whant an off string yoyo not my makeshift speedmaker if yo like or have ever thrown one please comment. thanks

for beginners, i would go with the widest gapped yoyo, because the hardest part in the beginning is just catching the yoyo on the string. i would go for a bigyo, having the widest gap out of any yoyo, and it is very durable as well.

1 Like

LOL… I have a bigyo, and bigger isn’t always better. :stuck_out_tongue: For me, the problem with the big yo is it lacks mass, so it’s really hard to throw it out, whip it, and it’s pretty unstable too. I do better with a Flying Panda… until I lost it. :’( But as for catching, sure, big yo’s easier, but I personally prefer using a heavier, smaller yoyo for more stability, better spin times, and also, if you ever try doing a complex, 4a trick, a yoyo that’ll actually pop in and out of holes.

BTW, I’d go for Hayabussa just for the rims. However, I’m really behind on yoyoing right now, so maybe fiesta plays better?

A fiesta is better, the response is great, the stability is great, and the spin time is great. And the Hayabusa doesnt have a good response or spin time

Fiesta is my fav

fiesta is bigger and more responsive. i prefer the hayabusa

I own both and they are both great 4A throws. Either way you shouldn’t be disappointed.

I have not tried the fiesta, so I’m not going to say which you should get, but I am also a beginner when it comes to offstring. I own a Hayabusa and I can say that I am not disappointed. I cleaned the bearing, siliconed the holes, and use a thin/thick spacer set up. It binds nicely with a highlight. As far as learning catches, I have found that it is big enough, but something bigger might be nice.