have you ever hit someone with a yoyo

well I hit my two sisters on the head ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D…on accident

O man that list is soooooo long. I’ve hit myself, my two brothers and sister, mom but haven’t hit dad too afraid to yo close to him just in case l0l, girlfriend, girlfriend’s brother, a lot of friends, even got a teacher but she was way too close and had it coming l0l.

Besides myself I actually haven’t. I was doing a speech for the class and I threw it and the string broke and it went flying across the room, hitting the couch between the girls legs but that’s as close as I’ve gotten. Oh and I tried playing 4a catch with some people that don’t do yoyoing and there were several almost-hits there. Also, when I was younger I often did forward pass really really close to people’s faces but never hit them. (Bad idea though, don’t try it)

My brother, some random girl, and a random mom with her kid. Oh, and the ground, the walls. No I do not do 4A. ;D

I was doing a backwards around the world…it ended up hiting him…trust me…you dont want to know where ! lol!

:smiley:

Myself, my brother and my friend.

I also cracked my churches door when the hubstacks slipped out of my friends hand :-\

My dog. :stuck_out_tongue: It wasn’t hard though.

never accidentally.

(sorry, i totally stole that from steve brown’s street-show banter. during the “quarter trick”.
always gets a priceless response.)

ive thrown a yoyo at my dad while doing 5a, and a yoyo at my mum while doing 4a.

i have hit myself multiple times, and my dog twice

Besides me like three times I hit my four year old sister in the head two times
and one time with my 888.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

My dogs likes moving objects :wink:

A small kid at school…

Banned yo-yos after that.

Exact same thing happened to me, but I didn’t hit anyone.