hatrick

Haha, guys, I was just hyping this future yoyo. It won’t be out for quite a while. Don’t worry about it. :wink:

Well, when they said that the Mini-Star would be coming out soon, it was like 2 months. So if they’re saying that this yoyo will come out in a while, like in the future, that mean like in 2011. I don’t even know why General-Yo even mentions it.

Well obviously Generalyo is taking their time withe the yoyos and making a lot of them. And they annouced the MiniStar near the proto stages I belive. Then you had a chance to get a prepro. Maybe Generalyo mentions it so people who like Generalyo will be excited and actually have a chance to save their money. And those who live near Ernie might have a chance to snag a prepro at a competition or meeting. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. :wink:

Well, they should announce it a little later, but it’s OK.

You’re not really one to tell companies what they “should” and “shouldn’t” do.
Announcing yoyos from the beginning has always been something Ernie has done. In fact, he announced the Torrent when he was still designing it, if I remember his post correctly. And yeah, as to what James said, pre-pros were available, and a large number was made so more people could get them.

Needless to say, we’ve gone pretty off topic. Please move any more comments about anything different than this original thread to the official General-Yo topic.

1 Like