Has anyone used Yoyorecreation Strings?

I was looking to buy some strings from Spingear actually, the fat sochi I m looking for is out of stock in 100strings, and buying in 10 packs is just waste of money. So I was looking for someone who has used yoyorecreation strings and could compare it with Sochi, OT, Kitty and stuff. Thanks for ur help.

1 Like

If you like bulk string have you tried sochi T?

1 Like

I’ve used them quite a bit and I like them. I don’t think they’re unique in any way, but I would easily choose it over kitty. Solid option if you like poly string.

2 Likes

The only string I have ever tried is Project 44. Being far from the yoyo centres of the world doesnt give me many options.

How would u describe the whipping feel? Is it more whippy or less whippy than kitty?

More, but I mean it’s poly string, so it’s not like wooly nylon whippy. I don’t know what string I’ve ever used that’s less whippy than kitty after 2 minutes of play.

3 Likes

Where you located? I’m in Japan I can send you some stuff

I m located in India. Spingear is prolly my best bet at buying yoyos and stuff coz the shipping is cheaper than rewind, like way cheaper. I m just worried about customs. Do u have any idea how to make customs cost less or no customs at all?

Fair enough lol. Thnx for ur help.

1 Like

Yeah firstly the YYR strings are longer than kitty or sochi and pre knotted which is really cool IMO. They wear out about as fast as kitty IMO also but I much prefer them as the whip is just a little more present but only a little again IMO.

Sochi T is a phenomenal string but slightly more expensive than the YYR. It lasts a little longer, a little softer on the hand, plays about the same IMO.

good luck with customs friend that can be a pain.

1 Like

I used the YYR Poly Normal when I was ordering from them more often. Loved em

2 Likes

Sochi T isnt an option for me coz I m limited to Spingear. Anyways thank u for answering.

1 Like

Hearing a lot of positive stuff about them. I m convinced now that they r great. Thanks for answering

1 Like

I fail to see how you could be disappointed. YYR only make fantastic things.

5 Likes