Has anyone here USED a Neo Genesis, yet?

Tell me about it if, and only if, you have.

2 Likes

I have one and it’s a great yoyo. The specs are pretty normal but it feels big in the hand and floaty on the string. Powerful with an organic like feel. I think it’s a fantastic yoyo.

It’s also the mystery yoyo in Branden Vu’s mvp 3 review

7 Likes

Why did they call this a Genesis? It’s basically an aviator 3. Not much like a Genesis at all

2 Likes

@yyfben2.deactivated?

1 Like

what was it ever called an aviator, when it was always a Genesis :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yo-yo shape fight! I love these!

5 Likes

It’s nothing like an Aviator 3 because there’s no such thing as an Aviator 3… I do understand what you mean though. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Neo Genesis is the best performing yoyo I own.

6 Likes

There’s this; https://preview.redd.it/fv452ohja8z21.jpg?auto=webp&s=c8a7396903873916ba106c0433a7378deea6c3a2

I’d like to see one made with an og aviator and genesis

3 Likes

I definitely agree that the neo genesis seems to more closely resemble an updated aviator rather than an updated genesis

3 Likes

@EOS44 do you feel like doing this?

3 Likes

but which genesis? to blur things totally there were 3 different Luis Genesis made for worlds one year.

3 Likes

@ep311 @smileypants707 this exactly. There has been so much different versions of Genesis (With and without hubstacks, profile has changed a lot too) so we need to determine which one (I would pick the most modern, 2015 one). Also theres OG Aviator, Aviator 2 both USA and China versions.

3 Likes

7075, bimetal.

Mini genesis had a new name too :eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve been loving my Muse, but its durability doesn’t seem that great. The shapes are kinda similar, so has anyone played both? How different are they?