Harrison Lee's new signature yoyo CLYW Orca revealed!

That is all the information you can share after playing this? Could you elaborate further about your experience/opinion of this yoyo please?

How about some information about how it plays? Is it heavy? Light? Fast? Slow? Good? Bad?

It spins, what more could you ask for?

Maybe it culd do some kool yoeyoe trickz like walc the dawg.

be careful, i got scolded a while back for referring to a throw as “sexy”
as it turns out that is in violation of rule #55 lolol ::slight_smile:
55. don’t use the word ‘sexy’ to describe a yo-yo. or ‘sexay’. or ‘secksay’. or ‘pure sex’. or ‘smexy’. to do so makes you sound as if you have no real context for the word ‘sexy’.

you guys don’t even know how much I want at least one of these. like, srsly. :o :o :o

Looks dope, but I kinda hate the name

It plays amazing!!! I met harrison In las vegas and he let me throw it! It is just as good as the chief! I love it!! definitely buying one when they release.

I bet orcas hate your name

Harrison said about 66g

Idk. kinda hoping whales with lasers appear when you throw it. that’s not much to ask for.

I saw the prototype cad model and it has spikes and kind of looked like a bonfire

Some day CLYW HAS TO run out of theme-fitting names for their yoyos… They always have the greatest names.

I hope not anytime soon!

Sorry gang, I meant to measure it out and get full specs ready to post before I left for the Las Vegas Open but I just ran out of time. At the airport heading home now, so I’ll get full specs up on YoYoNews and the CLYW site tomorrow.

Thanks for being patient, sorry about the delay!

1 Like

lol, thanks for the heads up. I guess I’ll just rephrase my post and say that it looks “cool”. LOL :slight_smile:

Does anyone see the comments:-D

In the first picture in this thread, the comments…they always contain something not so smart.

How derogatory; some may appreciate and ethically believe that toasters, should in-fact, not talk out of line.

Feeling hype. I’m already feeling floaty.

My friend has already pre-ordered one.

I CANNOT believe that he actually did, but I guess that’s what you can get when you’re a relative to a famous yoyoer and have a relative who owns a yoyo shop in Mexico…

Jealous. Plus he can get CLYWs for like 1/4 the price from his relative’s yoyo shop…