hardest trick you can do

Hah! Not like Red Clover is easy or something… :wink:

white buddaha is my hardest one :smiley: (_/)
(=’.’=)
(")
(")

I would say my hardest tricks all stem from the wrist mount.
There are so many combinations involved with that mount, but if I had to guess one it would be the combination of Spirit Bomb & Wrist GT.

Offstring thumb grind wrap string around neck swing around and bind. (There’s more but i’m sure i’ve lost you already). Kinda like one of ben conde’s tricks. :smiley:

probably ladder escape…

I’m with you. Please continue.

Laceration into this weird star chopsticks

Once you hit tricks like Red Clover is when you can really start doing stuff yourself and making combos. Before that, you don’t have much in the way of technical elements to work with.

1.Yellow Airplanes
2. Red clover
3. Chop sticks Boing-e-boing

I can hit Red Clover. I just find it boring except the Red Clover pop. :wink: Alas, I am still not making tricks. Combos, sure. Tricks, no.

Okay let me start over… Offstring thumb grind wrap string around neck catch the yoyo with the string that’s around the neck swing around neck pop up and catch in the front string that’s around neck swing around neck once more and take arms from around neck and move into a regular 4a horozontal combo.

???

I can do Amorphous.

Paprika

I knew no one would follow that. Lol

Oh that’s a lot like the Ben Conde thing actually. I suck at 4a, but that sounds pretty sweet :slight_smile:

I can see why your favorite throw is the Go Big. LOL.

Anyway, I guess that the hardest trick I can do is Vector…but IDK.

Thanks, I can actually do the last trick of ben conde’s worlds 2013 (2012 version, not rolling on the ground) fairly consistently, and (I’m gonna make up a name for one of ben conde’s tricks) the extended version of spiderman (dubbed superman by me) :stuck_out_tongue: you tell me, is the name any good?

Currently.

I just learned this. for such a quick trick.
It killlssss the spin of the yoyo.
In which case, its SO hard to land.