happy new years!

well its coming close to the end of the year, actually very close a couple of hours as a matter of fact, and I thought it be nice to start a end of the year thread to give thanks to everyone who made this year great.

so I’d like to start be thanking the people of this board who have answered my questions and stayed with me during times of boredom and lack of sleep.

the moderators who always helped when I accidently posted in the wrong place, and who were always friendly to talk in the chatroom.

to the companies who come out with great yoyo designs that I’m willing to spend my hard earned money on.

and to the people of yoyoexpert, highspeedyoyo, and yoyoskills.com who always keep me up to date on all the news, videos, and reviews, and always gives me a place to be.

to everyone else who I didn’t mention I give my love to thee, and say peace out cause I’ve got a party to head off to.

love all you guys!
pinhead.

Happy New years to you too Pinhead… I feel weird calling you a pinhead. whatever.

1 Like

Happy New Year to the community. While we’re at it, why not our New Years Resolution?

My resolution is to learn more skills whether be it professional use, life, skill toy, or pointless. I aim to be a more well-rounded person and can have many talents. Yo-yoing has opened this door to skills and I’d like to thank this forum and the rest of the community for guiding me through my “Yo-yo Journey”.

1 Like

I thank Zach Ball (Guy who introduced yoyoing to me back in Jan. )

I thank everybody on this forum, especially Icthus, Heath, and Mi. They helped me w/ my yoyo designs along the way :slight_smile:

Happy New Year YoYo ExpertHappy 2011 YoYo Community and Everyone who don’t YO ;D

Happy new year everyone! Hope everyone has a awesome year this coming year!

To new tricks and beautiful designs!

Happy new years :slight_smile: i hope everyone will have a great year!

Happy new year. Hope it’s a good one for all of you.

Happy New Years! Hope everyone else has been out partying and having a good time instead of sick with strep throat like me. :-\

Happy New Year! 2011 ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!! lets hope that 2011 is full of new throw’s and lots of fun!! Keep on throwing !! ;D

Happy New Year!