Happy Halloween - We Want Costume Pictures Contest!

0costume i made (Sign says “Occupy Antarctica”)
Cool flop trick

when is the results going to be posted?

Yeah!

I removed all negativity towards koenigseggfire. It’s not him and there is no yoyo so he knows it can’t be entered. He just thought you’d like to see it. No more negative comments please.

Thanks
Icthus

1 Like

So, if it’s not him and he just wanted us to see it, why did he claim it WAS him and he “forgot his yoyo?”

NOT being negative, I’m just curious.

who was the winner

When do we have to post by?
I haven’t posted my pic yet because my cam stopped working when I tried to upload the pics.
Could you please postpone the (unstated) deadline to sometime next week? That way I can get my cam fixed. :frowning:

Have a few things to say: I wasn’t competing for anything. I’m not a Halloween kind of guy. So,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/GoodLuckBear3/I%20got%20some%20Gifs/sheldonbazinga.gifBazinga!
I just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to realize that my post was a fake.
Is it too early for a Halloween prank? XD

BAZINGA! :slight_smile:

Results?

yes I like to know who won

Give them time, YYE has been out of power. They will post winners later tonight !

I gotcha, I was just curious. I love your Sheldon .gif!

Bazinga!

Sure is. And this seems like a “Oh I was caught so I better make it seem like a joke” kinda deal.

Whatever you want to believe is your choice though.

Anyways.

Awesome costumes, I think I already know which one won though as I saw on facebook, theres no way it can’t be the winner.

J

The guy and his daughter as 5a?

That’s my favorite.

Bingo

Bingo?!?

What do I win :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for our delayed response! We just got back internet this morning and had to catch up on customer service and orders obviously! :wink:

But wow we got some great pictures! Thanks to all involved! :slight_smile:

We are going to be looking through pictures later this evening and in the morning with our entire staff - announcement coming first thing in the morning after we discuss!

• André

that’s my favorite too.
but they weren’t using an actual yoyo, does it still count?

True the contest said snap a picture Doing a yoyo trick. His costume was a yoyo though and he said it could spin. And he was doing a pose with the string.but not a “actual” trick. Guess it’s up to YYE though in the end. :slight_smile: