gyroscopic fail?

i can do many gyroscopic flop with my protostar but i can do it with my jon rob genesis and i didnt unscrew it from i got it till now even the protostar

What?

1 Like

?

Some yoyo’s take a little adjusting to get them to flop well. And some just flop better than others. Though, it might be an old string. Once a string gets old the yoyo doesn’t flop as well. Try replacing the string on you jon rob genesis.

well swapped the genesis with a normal kk bearing npw it can do flops

LEARN HOW TO TALK

YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
Please be more considerate - if you think a post needs to be corrected report it to the moderators. Saying “Learn how to talk” is not appropriate on these forums.

seriously? he’s from another country, try and be supportive instead of being so ignorant as to say “learn how to talk” you really are one of the most unsupportive people on this forum. just dont even talk anymore.i dont even know waht to say to you without breaking a rule that this is a childrens forum.

and you? that was english. its obviously not his first language. try and ask for a clearer explanation instead of making a sarcastic remark about it.

3 Likes

im sorry i was mad at somebody and i shoulnt of taken it out on you guys :-\

… :-\

:slight_smile: yes lol

Sorry if i’m coming down on you, but please don’t double post. There is a modify button in the top right corner of the post box, so please use that if you forgot to add something. Just try to do this in the future. Thanks :wink:

GO joshhhhh you are a pimp bro im on your side leave that guy alone hes no different than every one< every man should have equal respect>>>unless you are superman or something… hahaa

^^^ exactly.