Grind Machine 2.0, Shinwoo Loop, and YYJ Revolotion confermation

hey guys, gommer556, i was going to order the three yoyoes you see in the title, grind machine, loop, and revolotion, and was woundering if there is anything bad i should no about before i waste my money, are they good? how do they play? etc.

This part of the forums is specifically for reviews.

If you need help or looking for advice on yoyo’s, post your thread here:

NEVER WASTE MONEY ON REVOLUTION@!!! BAD MISTAKE YOU MADE!! All metal dv888 for $44!!
Revolution: Metal rim yoyo with plastic body
Dv888: A all metal high end metal yoyo!!!

why would you buy a plastic/METAL RIM yoyo rather than a ALL METAL HIGH END YOYO!!!

I am not mean or worked up but I just don’t like to see people waste money on something that’s totally not worth.

if you dont beleive that dv888 is that good, just research on youtube and dv888 reviews. you will be suprised and will regret and dv888. I know you will.

1 Like

not true

u cant say that a dv888 is a high end metal yoyo… to me i think a genesis is a high end metal

and a revolution is a great yoyo just because its a bi metal means nothing

look at jensen kimmit, andre, and JD they all use bi metals

Yeah i know that bi metals like protsta and northstar are good but think it this way:
If someone had a Revolution and a Dv888, AND ALSO SAID YOU COULD GET ONE FREE, which one would you get.

well the dv888 is worth more so based on that instict i would and i already have bi metals.
but u cant just think that bi metals are bad and u should never get them and to me a dv888 isnt very high quality to me its a good budget metal

I personally did not like the grindmachine much, and I would totally go for a protostar instead. I haven’t heard much about the revolution, but all the metal rimmed YYJs I have come across have been excellent. The Dv888 is also excellent. I like it a lot.

i have a revolution its amazing but it doesnt thumb grind and i hate speed beaarings so i put in a konkave bearing plays better than my dv888

woah woah just saying that dv888 is another advice.
So YOYOJAMizm guy, stop arguing with my comments andposts and it’s not fun either.

NOTICE: I never said BI-METALS SUCK AND THAT BI-METALS SUCK MORE THAN ALL METALS. SO YOYOJAMIZM GUY PLEASE READ MY POSTS AND COMMENTS PRECISLEY PLEASE.

but u are saying that a metal rimmed yoyo is a waste and u should get the full metal…

and you say its not worth it and u said bad mistake… and there is nothing wrong with a bimetal

and im sorry if i got a little too out of hand but i can tell u are saying that bimetals arent worth the price

sorry, I got a little newbie when i posted the first comment on this thread but i take that back.
I am just saying… like well revolution and bi-metals have vibe. no kidding i own quite a few yoyos that are bi-metal and to be honest, they do have a vibe to them. also its also smoother to grind in all metals like dv888 cause some reviews even say that dv888 is good for grinding. I know that bi-metals are also great but the plastic body is just a tad stickier for finger grinds. thumb grinding and arm, i know metal rim yoyos give momentum …spin…blahblahblah :D, but really, aren’t metals more high class. when it comes to performance they are ABOUT the same but when it comes to class of high end level yoyo’s, it just may have the answer. (i am not saying that it is the finnal answer cause as you know, there is no 100% better yoyo.) :stuck_out_tongue:

ya… i like metals for the smoothness and grinding better than the bimetals

but if anyone wants to get a bimetal its fine they’re good yoyos

i dont care, bite me

dude, Lock much?

and, guys, thanks, i got the revolution, AND a Dv888, so there, to the kid who was arguing. the skeleton boy333, and srry bout the “bite me” thing