Gravity defying string???

While I am yoyoing and I try to do a plastic whip or pull my yo up to my thumb to do a grind, the string all is attracted to the yoyo and bunches up and snaps back, much to the displeasing of my knuckles. It seems that the string is attracted to the yoyo and is only staying staight because of the wright holding it down. Is this because of an old string or are strings always like this because in Andres videos his string always keeps down and obeys gravity.

Seems odd that you say doing a Plastic Whip on a responsive yoyo is impossible when you can’t even do one on something unresponsive.

He didn’t say what yoyo he was using, and I can do plastic whip on a responsive yoyo.

1 that post was not helpful

2 this is a metal zero which I count as responsive.

3 I’m new at this trick, pffft maybe I’m doing it wrong who knows

Sounds like your string tension is out of whack.

I replaced it and it seems to have done it. Thanks for the help anyways.

He was saying that maybe you should learn to do it on an unresponsive yoyo first before learning how to do it on a responsive one as the trick is harder on responsive.

This post was pretty useless. We know what he said and he admitted he was wrong, something only a good person can do. Lay off of him please.

Truth.

Just so you know, king, that’s one way you can bind also. Just instead of trying to land the trick, hit both strings into the gap and it’ll probably bind.

This was before the whole argument was over, but w/e. Just move on, everybody.