Grasshopper GTX vs GTR

Hello everyone, I posted a topic about duncan bimetals. Basically i needed help about choosing a yoyo. I wanted Yoshicuda X but then I realized it has small width.

And now I can’t decide between GTR and Grasshopper GTX

sorry for bad grammatical i don’t speek english.

1 Like

They’re both awesome in their own ways. Your biggest deciding factor is gonna be on how heavy or lighter-feeling you like your throws. The GTX feels and plays heavy, it’s not a bad thing by any means, but you’re not going to like it if you prefer lighter/more speed and float. Its spins for days and is insanely stable. If you’re looking for a pure competition, throw down some inane combos kinda throw the GTR is it. It’s probably Duncan’s best all around bimetal available

I asked a bunch of people and watched a ton of reviews and got the GTX have nothing been disappointed it’s a great throw

2 Likes

I personally love how it feels and plays a little heavier, too many light and zippy throws out now and not enough tanks

4 Likes

The Grasshopper GTX is my favorite Duncan throw. It is just the right size and weight and plays like a high-performance bi-metal should. I can’t speak about the GTR because I’ve never tried one; it’s simply too wide for my tastes.

3 Likes