Graphic Design

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but Up & Coming Manufacturers seems like the most relevant category. Basically, I’m a graphic designer and yoyo enthusiast and I want to offer my services to people who need graphic design work done. The yoyo community is so amazing and I feel like this is one of the ways I can contribute and give back to it. I’ve done work for a couple companies already doing some logo work, t-shirt designs, and box art, but I’m not into web design or anything like that. I’ve also just done a lot of projects for fun. So, if you find yourself needing any design work done, feel free to shoot me a message and I’m sure we can work something out. Some of my relevant yoyo work is attached. IMG_20180906_202319_564 IMG_20180604_115607_135 IMG_20180223_135023_668 IMG_20161129_220318 Thanks for your time!

4 Likes

That ziggurat looks crazy – and all the logos are super nice! Excellent work.

2 Likes

Thank you! The Ziggurat is a very early design that I would love to iterate on and eventually produce.

2 Likes

Well, I’d buy one. I love that sand colorway too.

1 Like

Really cool! Your ziggurat logo is super nice.

2 Likes

Ziggurat reminds me of a turntable 1.0

1 Like

Sort of but the inside (string side) of the Turntable was a straight angle, so … not really?

1 Like

Thanks!

Thanks man!

Turntable turned inside out :+1:

1 Like