Grail comparison to Bowl 7068

This whole thread is just making me realize how much a need an OG Grail. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Kinda. There’s many Grails out there, and not many Bowls. I’d argue the Bowl is a tougher find than a Grail. You’ll probably pay a similar price.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t blame One Drop, it’s more on A-rt. Every A-rt yoyo I’ve owned had some vibe, definitely way more than you want when you are spending $130 on a 6061 monometal. It’s from how they design their bearing seats. I believe that’s why first run Life had vibe but the later runs didn’t, because G2 changed the bearing seat design. Also they have shipped out a lot of yoyos with ano flaws/ pinpricks. When I was buying and selling A-rt, so many people just said “that’s how they came” which I have never seen before for any company.

5 Likes

I like the b7 over the og .

I think the mowl q is another great floaty option. A bit more rim weight and power but very fun to throw .

1 Like

Sorry to kind of derail this but I’m curious if someone could chime in on the rarity of G2 Life’s compared to Grails, and their prices?

It’s been on my want list for a long time but I’ve never gotten around to snagging one. If the Grail is cheaper/easier to pick up I’ll just go for that. This thread helped me decide that I should probably pick one up instead of putting it off.

1 Like

Both are probably the easiest A-RT yoyos to get. A Life you can get for around retail, for a Grail you would probably pay a bit over unless its damaged. I’d say Life is better for most people. It has more power and control, but still feels floaty enough.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply. The hunt begins once I get the funds. Appreciate the input <3

2 Likes

On the bright side, I don’t have to be careful when people send me A/RT throws to powder coat since they have vibe already lol.

6 Likes

Sistine Thief next to Grail B7 for anyone who’s curious. The Sistine is a couple few grams heavier and a hair smaller so it does feel different, but looks pretty similar.

6 Likes