Got a telent show coming up and could use some help.

Hey guys, my schools talent show is coming up and I have no idea what to do. I have two weeks to set up a rutine, and I dont know what song to use. I plan on doing some 1A, 5A, and 4A… In that order. I was wondering if some one could get me a tut for this trick or one similar.

Right around 1:50

And if you guys know of any other neat tricks I can use post them please!

hahaha I just did a talent show on friday and did 1a, 5a, then 4a too. If you get to talk with your audience, show them regualr yoyoing, then introduce the new concepts as you go. They’ll be thinking “HOLY CRAP YOYOING IS AMAZING” then “ITS NOT CONNECTED TO HIS HAND???” and then “IT’S NOT CONNECTED TO THE STRING??” it’s a great way to keed them interested!

crowd pleasers include: boingyboing, mach 5, eli hops, stuff around your arms neck or back, 5a tosses, offstring tosses, etc. but really anything will impress them!

GOOD LUCK
-pat

Try searching the forum for something like “talent show” and you will find many many topics to help you out. :wink:

Oh I know! I’ve seen Xdohls thread…

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,6854.0/topicseen.html

I was just hoping that maybe had made some neat tricks they could share…

Dude what was that? Looked like a birthday or something. All I know is I want Augie to preform at my next party haha ;D