Good pocket yoyo

I have some extra money from Christmas, and I’d like to buy a good yoyo to carry with me everywhere.
I want it to be fairly small so it can fit in my pocket, durable, unresponsive, and fairly cheap.
Some recommendations would be nice.
Thanks,
Dallas

dingo

M1, hectic, frantic, CU, MF.

DIE-NASTY

pocket change

I would recommend buying a Pocket Change for your pocket throw. It’s nice and unresponsive, so you’ll be able to do all of your tricks with it, but it’s extremely cheap, so when people ask you to walk the dog or if they want to try your yo-yo, it doesn’t matter if it gets dinged up. You could even buy 2 so when one gets super beat up you can just switch! It’s also fairly thin, so it SHOULD fit in your pocket. Another cool thing is that you can do offstring with it as well as pretty much any other style! So yeah, I’d recommend the Pocket Change.

campfire.

Velocity(or Pocket change and Die NASTY as the others have stated)
The Velocity is onl $20 and is small so it fits nicely in your pocket. It’s plastic so you won’t go crazy when it dings. You can switch it to be unresponsive for you or turn it responsive for anybody else who wants tto try it.

how much do you want to spend i had the velocity i diddint really like it it wasent that good of a yoyo but for only 24$ I would give it a try

Peak

mini mo tu

What didn’t you like about it?