Good light up looping yoyos?

What are in your opinion the best 2A light up yoyos?
I’ve been looking at the yomega spectrum. This yoyo got my attention because it was used in this video Looper - Unbelievable Looping Yoyo Tricks! - YouTube

And I looked at the D5 starlight from Magicyoyo. It seems to shine super bright. But looking at the specs they both weigh 60 grams :grimacing:. The loop 720 only weighs 51 grams for comparison. Has someone here made any experiences with such heavy yoyos?

2 Likes

@Tricksyouforgot44 what is your opinion on light up looping yoyos?

1 Like

Most of them feel clunky, some can be ok to work with. Expect them to perform lesser than their non light up counterparts.

There is a certain company, that I shall not name yet, that is in prototyping stage for a new light up looper. Hint* hint* :stuck_out_tongue: I am waiting to try it yet but photos are giving me a smidgen of hope.

2 Likes

I just got a Duncan Pulse, only thrown it a few times. It weights in at 55g and has an A size bearing.

1 Like

I ordered the Magicyoyo D5 Starlight.

What is ittttt

I’m gonna necro this one cause I like tossing light up yo-yos when I’m walking the dog at night. I have s limelight that I need to mess with the spacers a tad and I have the light up kit for my loop 2020 (of which I only have 1 right now) I also have half a working hubstack afterglow (soon to be resolved) but not the yoyo to go out in a dog walk with.

Any other light up yo-yos people have tried that they enjoy. How was the magic yoyo d5?

I’ve seen the pulse but feel like it’ll be similar to the limelight. My loop 2030 so far has been solid but it’s light up kit is kind of lack luster to be honest and annoying that it turns on by a switch.

3 Likes

The D5 is heavy almost 60 grams. I really like the way it plays and it loops amazingly. It’s also very solid.

I have a yomega strobe yo

So far the Duncan pulse is the best light up yoyo I have tried.
Yomega also has the new spectrum ex (a raider with lights inside)