Good Experience

I went to my first Contest today (Ohio States)

I’m no beginner, I consider myself fairly advanced, but it was still my first contest.

It was really awesome. Thanks to everyone!

I was amazed at the amount of people who were willing to share/trade tricks, yoyos, string, advice etc.

Seriously it was awesome.

I also met Jesse Christe who was one of my favorite yoyoers for a long time and he was really nice :smiley:

Also I meet a few people from the forums like Benm36 and Jsell and Zammy, Daniel Dietz, Steve brown, and they were all really cool guys

I might post my freestyle video here once it gets uploaded

Thanks

I have had many good Expirience’s

Be kind, first contest is always exciting. It can make people forget proper spelling. ;D

1 Like

I wanted to go so bad… I’m in Cincinnati right now but my grandparents wouldn’t take me :frowning:

The Haul

Yoyos I traded for (Everything but the Chaser is from BenM36. we met up and traded)

Purchased from yoyoexpert table:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2838/9382388150_c3ac88c3f2.jpg

Yeah Jesse Christe is a real awesome guy. I talk to him a lot over facebook. If it wasn’t for all his advice I have no idea where I’d be haha.

I threw somebody’s Chaser yesterday. Was it yours?

First contests are always awesome. Mine was cal states , and just wow ive been dreaming of goig back ever since

I was the guy who let you try the chaser and gave you that string

Well, it was nice meeting you! I was really impressed by the Chaser. YYE string is Candy Wires, right?

No YYE string is YYE string

Candy wires are the Strings Bigyoyo makes I think
That was the kind of string I gave you

Big Yoyo makes Candy String.

There is also a string company called Candy Wires, which is different.

Oh…

Well then it was Candy String

That used to be my Chaser! Haha. It was a lot of fun talking to you, tough.

I also met up with Waylon, Jagger, and rdeleon and had a lot of fun. I probably talked to a couple other of you guys, but never got your screen name. I screwed up my freestyle pretty bad, but had a lot of fun, traded some yoyos, and met up with some cool people.

1 Like

Lol. Sometimes my phone corrects “the” to “YYE”. I just looked at the string. I’m pretty sure it’s Candy Wires. I know BYYS Candy string, being on the team and all :slight_smile: If you’d like to try some, pm me your address and I’ll send you a few.

Lol. Sometimes my phone corrects “the” to “YYE”. I just looked at the string. I’m pretty sure it’s Candy Wires. I know BYYS Candy string, being on the team and all :slight_smile: If you’d like to try some, pm me your address and I’ll send you a few.

I think I talked/traded with you a bit. Did you trade a MonkeyFinger Evil Yo, a Protostar and a Fever?

Yeah, I didn’t even realize that was you, haha. It was nice talking to you. I’m really enjoying the Firmy and Freq. Wav. You also had an amazing freestyle.

Thanks! I’m really liking the yoyos I got as well. I really like your style, it seems so flowy and smooth.

Thanks man! That really means a lot. That’s what I really try to aim for in my tricks. I wish I could have showcased it better on stage though, haha.