2013 Gentry Stein card
CLYW Avalanche sticker
Yoyo String Lab sticker
Yoyo String Lab Ammo sample
Yoyo String Lab type x (I believe) sample
Kitty String pack
Crucial belt loop yoyo holder

Last but not least…
BLACK WITH PURPLE ACID WASH CRUCIAL CUPCAKE LIKE I’VE BEEN WANTING!!! … And it was the last of its colorway…

Side note: I’ve never owned YYSL or Kitty string, so I’m incredibly excited to try those bad boys out!

I also got the epic expierience of my first contest and getting to see so many of my personal heros on and off the stage:
Dylan Benharris
Gentry Stein
Zach Gormley
Andre Boulay
Cory Hendon
Tyler Severence
Tessa Pichollo
Jensen Kimmit
Charles Haycock
Had a great time!
Anyway, what’re your pickups? Did you have fun?

I had a blast!

Gained: (what yoyo i had in the end, i owned several yoyos for short amounts of time during the contest)
MVP 2
Super G
Catalyst
Chico yoyo T bone
Echo
PSG
madgouse RAD
Classic

Lost:
Code 2
gnarwhal
$120 :stuck_out_tongue:

This was my first big contest as well and man was it overwhelmingly awesome. I didn’t know what to do with myself seeing so many yoyo people in one spot together.

Gained

-X cube Rasta fade Aware (trade)
-General Yo BA blk/red M10(bought)
-CLYW/OD summit (grayish blue)(bought)
-2 shirts
-autographed Andre card
-met a lot of famous yoyo people (manufactures, players, other cool people)
-PICTURES + VIDEO
-memories

Gained:
Summit
Andre Boulay trading card-signed
Dirtbag Yeti trading card
Zach Gormley trading card
YYSL Type X
A single YYSL Ammo

Today through trades/purchases, I got:
General yo essence
Bear vs man 2
FG Ava
Spyy x Tmbr Eh
Spyy Flying V
Neapolitan marmot
Tenyo drop bear

I’m a happy camper!

-Auto’d DM1 from André
-Sweets Kendama auto’d by JD
-Inspire
-Classic auto’d by André
-Two packs of YYSL AMMO
-Hi-Chew
-Kitty
-Center Trac
-Getting to meet “sushi” at the contest (forum member)
-Apples, I got tons
-The Privilege of seeing Jensen Kimmit sing the first few stanzas of the worst song known to man, then running around like a maniac tricking kids and not settling on me to give the Kendama

For a first contest that I attended, I was really nervous, but I soon got comfortable, and had a blast :slight_smile:

Cal states was awesome…

Got a FG Avalanche, awesome vibes and for an incredible price (thanks chris, now my girlfriend wont let me play with it cuz she likes it too much- which i love that she wants to learn now, i think cal state inspired her)
Leather unknown holster
YYSL ammo sample
Got to try the model 10 and summit
Met , andre, and ernie, and got to see and touch the infamous tanks model 10… Omg so pretty and it was being sold for 160, that went fast :wink:
See gentry stein pwn everyone, see how awkward jensen is, loved zach and charles, they are awesome… So many good players! It was my first competition watching and i am so hooked

What a great time :slight_smile:

-model 10
-summit signed by Chris and Jensen
-7075 chief
-meet forum member iyoyo58
-trade cliff and glacier express for a model 10 and a 7075 chief
If total I am a happy camper :slight_smile:

I had such a good time seeing Gentry, Jensen, Josh and Michael perform! (although seeing everybody perform was a blast). That was pretty much the best day ever! Lol I really wanted to be there to see the Summits get released, but we got there a little past noon and they were long sold out and not on the price list at the Caribou Lodge stand… Oh well.

95 (yes, counted)
Yogi stickers.

are you serious? 95?? Lol. Did you compete? Sorry in advance if you’re a super famous yoyoer and I’m just oblivious…

In every division except sports ladder!!

wow. Haru is Josh Yee?

Yes.

How much was the bear vs man 2 going for?

ohhhh thanks.

I am Haru, and I like stickers, especially those with dogs on them.

Even AP? Was there even AP division?

I don’t know about Haru-Ray’s yoyoing, but I definitely want to see Josh Yee’s fixed axle performance!