Goldfish Shutter?? (let me tell you a story)

I have a totally awesome YoyoFactory story too, but I’m waiting to take some great photos to show you guys before I post it later. YoyoExpert and YoyoFactory do some of the very best work in yo-yo, actually traveling around meeting new people, and turning them into yoyoers. Not to mention, YoyoFactory makes such great yo-yos! They are spreading this kind of goodness every day.

That Shutter looks great, enjoy it, by playing it, or treasuring it however you like. After all, it’s your original Shutter. That’s so cool. Fact’ryBen is cool peeps. He is one of the few left that I’d love to meet at a contest.

That’s so awesome! I saw this on instagram yesterday. Y’all have fun throwing! :slight_smile:

Maybe draw a yeti on a scooter and send it to clyw, ask for a yeti maybe?

Great story!

that’s awesome! Too cool!

That’s pretty cool of Ben! Gotta say, changed my opinion on him quite a bit! Btw, this doesn’t mean you guys should be sending YYF or any other company random pictures asking for free stuff lol

Of course not! We were just joking around.

^^ I was joking too

YYF’s on a roll

Hey guys! I asked them if they could make this a monthly or so contest http://ask.fm/yoyofactoryfm

They’re considering it! We might be able to snag a $90 yoyo or maybe a pair of your choice for 3a or just so you have an extra in general. A contest where u submit a neat and cool drawing like the goldfish and stuff.

Crossing fingers and hoping that they’ll allow me to get a pair of shu-tas or horizons if they go through with it for my first metals for 3a if I ever win haha

I kinda don’t really want this, cause it would kinda ruin how special the goldfish shutter is.
And because im not a very creative drawer :stuck_out_tongue:

thats what i was thinking.

Maybe they could do it where if you make a cool drawing, they’ll give you the yoyo itself, not a personalized version. I get what you’re saying, though.

Classy move. I love the yoyo community!

lucky

man that’s cute! kudos for YYF for doing that its funny! if more companies did something like this i have a feeling there would be more customs yoyos out there. if they started manufacturing those i have a feeling they would sell fairly quick because for start its a goldfish on a unicycle you cant go wrong there!

These should go into mass production. I want one. Make them cost like a cent.

I would like that then I could get a Shutter for a penny. :smiley:

awesome

That would suck because Yoyo factory would go bankrupt. First they would mass produce them then they will be flying off the shelves for a cent. they won’t be able to keep up demand, also not get enough money to produce the yoyos. soon yoyofactory would have gone bankrupt. also to keep up production of the goldfish shutter they will have to stop production of their other yoyos.