Go West Style!

I need a sumo ‘logo’. Make on and I’ll put it on the website. You have, like, half an hour. Go!

There are good reasons to use YouTube or Vimeo. Most people use those sites and then “embed” into their own site to collect them and organize them.

You don’t want to host videos on an affordable web server. If the site becomes popular, you won’t be able to serve quickly and reliably enough and you may run out of storage. You want the infrastructure that YouTube, Vimeo, or other sites can provide. Also: search engine placement, back-end file conversion (to different resolutions and formats for playing on multiple devices), and archiving (if you decide not to renew your site in a year, people’s hard work can still live on and maintain its standing for views, etc.).

http://pgu.me/yeM

The websites almost done, and I have my snazzy recording station ready.

The graininess of that photo implies that your camera is forced to use an ultra-high ISO rating to capture in low light. The quality of videos is going to suffer unless you solve that! Just putting this out there in advance… some people don’t know how much light affects the sharpness of their captured images and pictures.

Hmm, I don’t know how my dad is doing it, but he does the website for my church, and it doesn’t overload. We have a rather small church, but still. And, I think the videos are going to be on You Tube to, so they will be imbedded.

Oh, I need more light? Would using as actual camera solve this?

Have the first video done! It’s currently still on my camera.

Websites done. Videos are delayed by an absence of camera cord. I think I’ll just take a few bad iPod ones and replace them as I can.

BAM! Horrible video that makes me look fat! Yes!

1 Like

Batcave. That’s what he’s using.

I’m getting some tutorials up tomorrow, maybe. Would anyone like to see them?

I’m curios to see what this whole thing is about. Yeah, sure.

Have you seen my video?

No

It’s under the video section. Now I have two!

Im gonna start sumo!

YES!!! ANOTHER PERSON!!! (I’m assuming)

Its fun! Make tutorials plz

How do you prefer your tutorials? Talking, slomo, repeating the trick over and over? I really shouldn’t make tutorials though, I’ve only been doing this, like, 3 days.

Anything! I dont know anything but barrel rolls