Glow in the dark string

I started making my own yoyo string and it’s been a big hit with the players at my school, it slacks great and is super smooth/long lasting. I take any color offers and they all do fine. I recently got a question from one of my fellow players asking for a glow in the dark string. I was wondering if any of you know how to do this? I would want the final effect to look something like this…

Please answer as quick as possible, wanna make some $$$

He used a Black light.
You can buy glow thread at Joann and such.

Joannes Fabric??

And do they have it in cotton, polyester, or nylon?

yes.
I believe I saw Polyester when I went.

For sure, will be making a trip in the am, thanks for your help

What is the website for joanns or joans or how ever you spell it

that’s just green highlights under a blacklight. Real glow string would glow MUCH brighter. Neon stuff in general glows under black lights, like theeth, sneakers, and white shirts. Dark colors, not so much.

I figured out how to do it!!! I will keep it a secret though, this stuff will be on my site soon bet you cant wai to buy :wink:

Just a guess, you painted it with GITD paint? tha’s just what I do.

Lol no, i actually found a way to make the thread glow, (secret) and it deosn’t take any play outa the string. Im so great lol

What’s our site? I may need to check this string out.

just made a post, statikZ store

i would want a pair of those, and very nice yoyoing your like a mini Micky

im pretty sure g string makes glow in the dark string they sell it on their site even though its a little expensive

i read some time ago that you can make “glow in the dark liquid” by mixing hidrogen peroxid(i think H2O2…that thing wich you put on when you get injuried…in my country is oxigenate water…), some match heads and some clothes whitener…and all these you should mix in a jar and there you should have some glowing liquid…i found this video wich explain better than i do http://www.220.ro/VBDvNVyzFM/Cum-Sa-Faceti-Lichid-Fosforescent …and sorry my english:D

Acording to the global mod im not aloud to post my site :-\

It’s cool, I found it through your profile

Lol i got new and updated glow in the dark strings, they still glow the same color but they play, feel and look a lot better. They are the glow color with colors mixd in, im verry proud of this creation

I would love glow in the dark string. That would really turn some heads.

For sure